- Upon arrival at airport, meet and greet from our local guide and transfer to check in at your Hotel. Visit the Floating Village which, Le Artisan D’Angkor is a workshop that teaches the unique craft of wood and stone carving in the traditional and style of classic Cambodia artistry
- Afternoon go to view sunset at the Top of Phnom Bakheng, the construction of this temple which is the first major temple to be constructed in the Angkor area.
- Lunch and dinner are at local restaurants.
- Overnight in Siem Reap.
- Breakfast at your hotel, visit Banteay Srey and the jungle temple called Ta Prohm.
- Lunch at a local restaurant.
- Afternoon, visit the South Gate of Angkor Thom including: Bayon vies with Angkor Wat as the favorite monument among visitors. The two temples evoke similar aesthetic responses yet are different in purpose design, architecture and decoration, Baphoun temple the world’s biggest jigsaw puzzle and process to visit the Main Angkor Wat, the biggest Hindu temple in the world and the one of the largest religious monument in the world.
- Dinner with Apsara Dance Show at Restaurant.
- Overnight in Siem Reap
- Breakfast at your hotel, transfer to airport to Hochiminh.
- Upon arrival at Airport, our representative will meet you and transfer to Hochiminh City to visit the China Town – Binh Tay (or in Vietnamese is Cho Lon Market) is one of the oldest, mysterious and most interesting parts of Saigon. Visit Thieu Hau Pagoda
- Dinner at floating restaurant with show and cruise on Saigon river
- Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City
Day 04: HochiminhCity – Cuchi Tunnel (B/L/D)
- After an early breakfast in hotel, depart to Cuchi tunnel, which is 22 miles northwest of the city, approximately 2 hours by coach. The tunnel network of Cu Chi became legendary during the 1960s for its role in facilitating Viet Cong control of a large rural area only 30km to 40km from Ho Chi Minh City. The tunnel network, parts of which were several storeys deep, including innumerable trap doors, specially constructed living areas, storage facilities, weapons factories, fileld hospitals, command centres and kitchens. Experience yourself by crawling through the network of narrow tunnels dug during the period of Vietnam War. Back to Hochiminh for lunch, followed by city tour.
- The city tour brings you to visit many interesting sights, which includes: Then visit Re-unification palace formerly known as Independence Palace. It used to be home and workplace of the President of South Vietnam during the Vietnam War and the site of the official handover of power during the Fall of Saigon on April 30, 1975. War Museum.
- Dinner at local restaurant.
- Overnight in Saigon.
Day 05: HochiminhCity – MekongRiver (B/L/D)
- Breakfast in hotel. Today is full day excursion to Mytho, where the Mekong River flows. You will enjoy a leisure cruise on the Mekong River through Thoi SonIsland via small beautiful canals. You will walk along small village road to visit Fruit garden, Elementary School, Spirits Distilling House, fish catching by tackle and see the daily life of villagers.
- Rowing boat cruise along wonderful canals to visit orchards and the house of local people. Enjoy some of tropical fruits and traditional music show then boat cruise to TortoiseIsland
- Lunch at local restaurant.
- Visit a coconut candy workshop. Transfer back to HochiminhCity in the afternoon. Look to Post Office which was constructed when Vietnam was part of French Indochina in the early 20th century. It has a Gothic architectural style. It was designed and constructed by the famous architect Gustave Eiffel in harmony with the surrounding area. Today, the building is a tourist attraction. Notre Dam Cathedral or “Nha tho duc ba” as the local name was built in 1800s by French Architect with a statue of the Virgin Mary, Queen of Peace, in the park in front. This is also a famous destination for tourists.
- Free and easy for a while to shopping around Ben Thanh market – the biggest wholesales market.
- Dinner at local restaurant
- Overnight in Saigon.
Day 05: 06 Saigon (B/-/-)