Day 01: Phnom Penh – Takeo (B/L/D)
- We will start our long ride to southern of Cambodia.
- Leaving the city behind, we ride along side the mighty Mekong River and into Cambodia’s rural heartland.
- We ride along good roads with all manner of beast and other means of transportation. Lots of interaction with friendly Khmers makes this a fun day.
- We also pass Tonle Bati an Angkor period temple still in good repair and well worth a visit.
- In the afternoon we are going to ride on to Tamao Mountain. Cambodia’s foremost wildlife sanctuary.
- We will reach Takeo in the late afternoon to refresh in guesthouse.
- In the evening, you will have a local food which is cooked by local people and also time for you to learn how to cook Khmer food.
- Overnight in guesthouse
Day 02: Cycle Takeo to Kep (B/L/D)
- After small breakfast at the local restaurant, then we will get the bike to ride around the small town before continues to Kep town.
- Kep is a permanent and poignant reminder of the devastation during the long years of civil war. The seaside resort of Kep-Sur-Mer was founded as a colonial retreat for the French elite in 1908.
- Transfer at last 22km to your guest house.
- Dinner is your own choice to test Khmer sea food, (Recommend to have dinner at the restaurant on the terrace at your guest house with sea view and million of stars if no cloudy.
- Overnight in the boutique bungalow,
Day 03: Kep – Kampot – Phnom Penh (B/L/-)
- Kampot is well known for producing some of the best pepper in the region.
- The town is the perfect base from which to explore the caves around Kompong Trach, Phnom Chhnork and Abandoned hill station of Bokor.
- Today we start riding in the morning to see caves of Phnom Chhnongk before ride to Kompot town and lunch.
- In the afternoon drive to Phnom Penh.