- Upon arrival at airport, meet and greet from our local guide and transfer to check in at your Hotel. Visit the Floating Village which, Le Artisan D’Angkor is a workshop that teaches the unique craft of wood and stone carving in the traditional and style of classic Cambodia artistry and then late afternoon go to view sunset at the Top of Phnom Bakheng, the construction of this temple which is the first major temple to be constructed in the Angkor area.
- Lunch and dinner are at local restaurants.
- Overnight in Siem Reap.
- Breakfast at your hotel, visit Banteay Srey and the jungle temple called Ta Prohm.
- Lunch at a local restaurant. Afternoon, visit the South Gate of Angkor Thom including: Bayon vies with Angkor Wat as the favorite monument among visitors.
- The two temples evoke similar aesthetic responses yet are different in purpose design, architecture and decoration, Baphoun temple the world’s biggest jigsaw puzzle and process to visit the Main Angkor Wat, the biggest Hindu temple in the world and the one of the largest religious monument in the world.
- Dinner with Apsara Dance Show at Restaurant.
- Overnight in Siem Reap
- Breakfast at your hotel, transfer to airport to Bankong and connect flight to Yangon.
- Welcome to the Garden City Yangon, arrive by either morning or afternoon flight to YangonInternationalAirport. Then, transfer to hotel.
- Here we would like to reserve enough time for you to take a good rest that you may need after a long tedious flight.
- Therefore, sightseeing in Yangon is transferred to the day before departure that you will enjoy for the whole day.
- After breakfast, excursion to Bago, a remarkable day to be free from buzaling Yangon, the ancient Mon Capita Bago is situated 80 Kilometers northeast of Yangon. Along the way to Bago, you’ll enjoy the countryside atmospheric views and after driving for 1 ½ hour, arrive at Bago. Sightseeing tour highlights include Kyakhat Wine monastery where you will see 1200 over Buddhist monks having their merit lunch with total silence by 10:30 am. Then, a worthy visit to Shwemawdaw Pagoda, a pagoda that has almost the same age as Shwedagon but built in Mon style.
- Lunch will be served at outside local restaurant. After lunch, a short visit to Shwethalyaung, the most beautiful Reclining Buddha; on the way back to Yangon visit the Allied War Cemetery at Htaukkyant if desired or a short stop at Shwe Nyaung Bin (Golden Banyan tree) where you’ll will see strange activities of car owners.
- Dinner at local restaurant.
- Overnight in Yangon.
Day 05: Departure (B/-/-)
Before leaving Myanmar you’ll be taken for unforgettable morning sightseeing tour of Yangon. Tour includes visits to Shwedagon Pagoda, the world famous glittering gold stupa towering over the city with a great spire to the height of 326 feet; Chaukhtatkyi a colossal reclining Buddha, Sule Pagoda, Maha Bandoola Park with Independence Monument, located at the heart of the city.
Lunch at outside local restaurant.
Late afternoon transfer to Yangon International Airport for departure. Bon Voyage
Tour Package Inclusive of:
- Accommodation based on DBL/TWN sharing room with daily breakfast.
- Meal (Lunch and dinner) stated on itinerary.
- Private Transportation with A/C as stated on itinerary.
- Professional English/Mandarin speaking guide as stated on itinerary.
- Excursion entrance fees as stated on itinerary.
- 02 bottles of mineral water (500ml) per person daily
- 02 Cold towels per person daily
Tour Package Exclusive of:
- Tipping is at customer discretion
- Additional surcharge for Seafood or upgraded meals.
- Compulsory Gala Dinner for Christmas Eve on 24 Dec & New Year Eve on 31 Dec
- Visa fees, travel insurance, personal expenses, etc.
- Child Twin/Double sharing with 01 adult 90% of adult fare
- Child With Extra Bed 80% of adult fare
- Child Without Bed sharing with 02 adults 50% of adult fare
- Child below 2 years Old No Chage
- Prices quoted in USD and subject to change without prior notice.
- Please be informed that the quotation does not imply or constitute availability.
- In case if the hotel listed is unavailable, other similar class hotel shall be provided.